Emergency Flood Damage Services
If your home has been afflicted by flooding, it’s critical to hire competent professionals who can quickly take care of the problem. The contractors with Paul Davis Emergency Services of Winnetka, CA are trained in handling water damage from submerged rooms to dripping roofs on walls. Our emergency services run 24/7, so we’re always ready to help.
Cleaning up water damage in homes is a Paul Davis core service and we know how to quickly get the job done. Contact us if you require instant help by giving us a call at any time. A representative of Paul Davis Emergency Services of Winnetka, CA will return your call within half an hour and get to your home within four hours.
How We Work
- Talk to Us – Whether it’s major or minor damage, Paul Davis Emergency Services of Winnetka, CA has an emergency hotline for all our customers to get help fast.
- Inspection and Assessment – Our contractors operate a complete inspection of the damage area to find the best approach to remove the damage.
- Removing the Water – We have powerful vacuums and pumps to remove flooding. The faster you contact us, the faster we’ll arrive to clean up the water.
- Absorbing Water – The water might be gone, but severe situations sometimes require deep drying under floors and behind walls.
- Cleaning – Standing water can cause discoloration and deformities in the areas it sits on. We apply special tools and techniques to neutralize odors, discoloration and other damage left from the water damage.
- Starting Restoration – Regardless if the water damage was big or small, the Paul Davis Emergency Services of Winnetka, CA restoration team will take your home back to pre-flood conditions.
How does Water Damage Happen?
- Washing machine and dishwasher overflow
- Room flooding
- AC leaks
- Cresting rivers or streams
Why Is Using a Licensed Water Damage Restoration Firm Important?
There are scientific methods and specialized equipment involved with extracting water and drying out an area that has been harmed by water damage. It may require a moisture meter or infrared camera to find moisture that has seeped into your walls or subfloor. You can avoid costly repairs in the future by choosing a skillful restoration company to handle circumstances like this.
What Can You Do?
There are some definite measures that you can take to make our job simpler when we arrive. Contact us today find out what measures you can take and get helpful tips and facts about water damage.
Why Paul Davis?
It isn’t possible to sufficiently dry an area that has been damaged by water damage with a Shop Vac and a fan. Paul Davis Emergency Services of Winnetka, CA will apply the proper approaches to your water damage to get you back into your home as quickly as possible.