Recover from a Fire in Winnetka
If your business takes on damage from a fire, you will probably have to cease operations for months and use hundreds of thousands of dollars to recover from the damage. When people think of fire damage, they typically focus on the heat and flames however soot and fumes may hang around the property years after. If left untreated, your storefront or office will smell like fumes for years after the fire.
The experts at Paul Davis are aware of how devastating fires are to your commercial property and operations. Along with emergency fire damage removal and remediation, we offer removing soot and smoke damage too. No matter what size, Paul Davis Restoration performs emergency removal and restoration of fire damage to businesses throughout the Winnetka area.
The Paul Davis Method
- We appear at your business to assist you within hours, any time you need
- Detailed damage analysis, pretesting and estimates from experts
- Building stabilization and emergency board-ups
- Ash and debris eliminated without harming the environment
- Air purification and smoke odor removal
- Thorough cleaning for any damaged inventory, fixtures and other contents inside
- Elimination of water remaining after fire-quenching efforts
- We will rebuild any area of your building that was harmed by the fire
- Mold and mildew prevention
We will get your commercial property back to normal faster. Our education, cleaning methods and years of training help us complete the restoration properly the first time. We can salvage any inventory using specialized equipment and cleaning methods, typically being able to revive the goods inside your commercial property to their normal condition. We also assist with filing insurance claims to help the recovery process.
If your organization has experienced a fire, call the fire damage and smoke cleanup professionals at Winnetka Paul Davis. Our local franchise are available to assist.