Recover after a Fire in Winnetka
If your business sustains damage from a fire, you will probably need to halt operations for months and use thousands of dollars to recover from the damage. Fire can tear down a building, but additional harm caused by fumes and soot may linger long after the fire has been put out. Furthermore, the odor left by these substances may stay in the air for months if neglected and hurt your business’ brand.
Living through a fire can be challenging and Paul Davis understands that your cherished business and livelihood are at risk. In addition to emergency fire damage removal and remediation, we provide elimintating soot and smoke damage too. Whether big or small, Paul Davis Restoration offers emergency removal and restoration of fire damage to businesses across the Winnetka region.
- 24/7 emergency services – onsite and assisting you within hours
- Prompt damage analysis, pretesting and estimations
- Building reinforcement and emergency board-ups
- Fewer toxins used to remove soot and smoke
- Cleaning, smoke odor removal and air purification
- Thorough cleaning for your harmed inventory, equipment and additional contents inside
- Removal of moisture remaining after fire-quenching efforts
- Reconstruction – if a large area of your business was ruined, we can restore it
- Professional Sanitation designed to keep out mold and mildew
The Paul Davis professionals know how difficult fires can be on business owners, so we work fast to get your building back to normal. Our years of education, cleaning methods and equipment blended with our experience results in quicker work and lower fire and smoke damage restoration costs. We can save any inventory using specialized equipment and cleaning methods, often being able to restore the items inside your commercial property to their original condition. Additionally, The Paul Davis team will assist with the insurance provider’s process to make it as painless as possible for you.
Allow our business to assist yours. Call Paul Davis of Winnetka if you are stricken by fire or smoke damage on your property.