All companies need to plan to ensure the continuity of their business. Usually, these plans include subjects like data and emergency power back-up, but they really should feature the facilities also.
Created with property managers and owners in mind, the Paul Davis First Response Program contains total facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Call Paul Davis Emergency Services of Winnetka, CA today to receive your free consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You will receive priority emergency services after a disaster, which helps reduce loss severity, minimizes expenses, and gets your business up and running faster.
- Professional consultation – We will work together to develop an emergency plan to heighten your preparedness and ultimately help minimize future damage.
- Business acclimation – We will learn more about your properties and management team to expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your plan is comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.