What to Expect After Severe Weather Events
Weather is full of surprises, and some storms can cause major damage to your home or business. Our restoration company can fix up your home or business, getting it back to how it was before quickly. Our local technicians know the hazards of local storms and how to incorporate the most effective solutions.
Once the danger has passed, it’s necessary to examine the damage and get started with cleanup and restoration. Below, read more about the problems different storm systems can cause and how to stay safe in different circumstances.
Storm Damage Insurance
Coverage varies based on your neighborhood, your policy, the severity of damage and other factors.
To get as much money as possible from your insurer, keep careful notes about the damage you find or photograph all the damage as soon as possible. Then, get in touch with your insurance company and have an assessor come out. You should also find a repair company.
Storm Damage Scenarios
- Flood Damage: Floods can get into your building’s foundation, ruin framing and finish work, lead to mold problems and much more.
- Tornado and Hurricane Damage: Circular winds can completely destroy, such as catastrophic damage to roofs, windows, siding and landscaping.
- Damage from Wind Storms: This can damage structures, destroy glass, destroy trees and landscaping and power grids and cause additional damage.
- Hail Storm Aftermath: Major hail storms can bend and crack shingles and siding, causing hidden leaks and compounding structural damage.
- Winter Storm Damage: Heavy snow can collapse roofs, break branches and power poles, and much more.
Hire a Trusted Damage and Remediation Professional
Danger is high after a storm, and hiring a professional can help you get repairs done right. Call us as soon as possible.