Guaranteeing business continuity is a major part of the business planning process in West Hills. But, these plans usually focus on things like emergency power back-up. A balanced plan will include facilities as well.
Created with property managers and owners in mind, our Paul Davis First Response Program includes total facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Call Paul today for a free assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation and planning
- Complete property cleanup services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You will receive priority emergency services after a disaster, which helps reduce loss severity, minimizes expenses, and gets your business up and running faster.
- Professional consultation – Minimize damage and improve your awareness by creating an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – We’ll learn more about your properties to expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your plan is comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.