Damage Severe Weather Can Cause
The weather is impossible to predict, and some storms can cause severe damage to your home or business. Our damage repair service can repair your home or business, getting it back to how it was before in no time. Our local technicians know the hazards of local storms and how to incorporate the most effective solutions.
Get through the storm, and then examine the damage. Read on for more.
Insurance for Storm Damage
The payout you get from your policy depends on policy specifics, the severity of harm to your property, the previous condition of the property and more.
First, document the damage to your home to the best of your capability. Take a lot of photos and keep track of expenses having to do with maintenance work, supplies and major appliances that may have been damaged. Then, reach out to a restoration contractor and your insurance company. Your agent will send a person to assess the damage. The best restoration contractors coordinate insurance companies to help you save as much money as possible.
Storms that cause property damage may lead to mold proliferation and much more.
- Flood Damage: Floods can seep into foundations, ruin structures and possessions inside, lead to mold proliferation and much more.
- Tornado and Hurricane Damage: Circular winds can cause serious damage to all parts of your property, such as catastrophic damage to roofs, windows, siding and landscaping.
- Damage from Wind Storms: This can rip off siding, shingles and even whole roofs, destroy glass, wreak havoc on trees and electricity hookups and more.
- Hail Storm Aftermath: This can bend and crack shingles and siding, leading to long-term leaks and compounding damage.
- Winter Storm Damage: This can collapse roofs, break branches and power poles, and much more.
Seek Out an Experienced Damage and Remediation Professional
It’s necessary to repair storm damage quickly, but the risk of danger is high. Before you try making repairs yourself, get your insurer and a contractor on board. Call us for specifics.