Damage Storms Can Cause
Weather can be unpredictable, and some storms can cause major damage to your property. Our damage repair service can fix your structure, getting it back to how it was before in no time. Our local technicians know the kinds of weather hazards we face and how to incorporate the most effective solutions.
After you make it through the storm safely, restoration and repair should be your top priority. Below, learn about how each kind of storm can cause problems.
Storm Damage Insurance
How much you get from insurance depends on policy specifics, the severity of harm to your property, your property’s condition and more.
To get max payouts from insurance, make sure you document and photograph all the damage as soon as possible. Then, get in touch with your insurer to schedule a time to see an assessor. Then, get in touch with a storm damage restoration specialist.
Storm Damage Scenarios
- Winter Storms: Heavy snow can cause roofs to fail, break trees and electric systems, and cause other harm.
- Hail Damage: Major hail storms can cause shingle and siding damage, and that can mean roof leaks and compounding structural damage.
- Damage from Flooding: Water from floods can get into your building’s foundation, ruin structures and possessions inside, lead to mold growth and much more.
- Damage from Wind Storms: This can harm structures, destroy glass, destroy trees and landscaping and power grids and more.
- Hurricane and Tornado Damage: Circular winds can cause serious damage to all parts of your property, including catastrophic damage to siding, roofs, landscaping and more.
Find a Trusted Damage and Remediation Professional
If your property has damage from a storm, act without delay. Choose a professional team that is insured, credentialed and licensed, and that knows your area. Call today to set an appointment.