What to Expect After a Storm
The weather is impossible to predict, and some storms can cause serious damage. Our restoration services company can fix your structure, getting it back to new in no time. Our local teams know the kinds of weather hazards we face and how to repair ensuing damage.
Get through the storm, and then take a look at the impact. Read below for more.
Storm Damage Insurance
Coverage amounts vary based on your region, the specifics of your policy, the severity of damage and additional factors.
Most storm damage is covered by insurance, but filing right away is necessary. If you delay, you could lose coverage and see rate increases anyway.
Dangerous storm damage, lead to mold proliferation and much more.
- Flood Damage: Flood water can get into your building’s foundation, ruin framing and finish work, lead to mold proliferation and much more.
- Tornado and Tropical Storm Damage: Circular wind storms can completely destroy, such as catastrophic damage to siding, roofs, landscaping and more.
- Damage from Wind Storms: This can rip off siding, shingles and even whole roofs, destroy glass, wreak havoc on trees and power grids and more.
- Hail Storm Damage: This can bend and crack shingles and siding, and that can mean roof leaks and compounding structural damage.
- Winter Storm Damage: This can collapse roofs, break trees and electric systems, and much more.
Seek Out a Trusted Damage and Remediation Professional
If your home or business has damage from a storm, act now. Choose a professional contractor that is fully licensed and insured, and that knows your area. Get in touch today to learn more.