Ensuring business continuity is a major part of every company’s planning process. These plans should have plans for the facilities, instead of just items like emergency power and data backup.
Designed with property managers and owners in mind, our Paul Davis First Response Program includes total disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. For a free consultation, just call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning and consultation
- Complete property cleanup services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You will get priority emergency services after a disaster, which reduces the severity of a loss, minimizes expenses, and gets your business up and running quicker.
- Professional consultation – Our team will work with you to create a detailed emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – We will learn more about your properties to streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Having an easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your management team at ease.