Damage Storms Can Cause
Mother Nature can be unpredictable, and some storms can cause severe damage to your home or business. Our restoration company can fix up your home or business, getting it back to pre-loss condition quickly. Our local professionals know our weather and its hazards and how to get everything back to normal.
Once the storm has passed, it’s vital to examine the damage and start cleaning up. Below, read more about the harm different kinds of storms can cause and how to stay safe in different circumstances.
Storm Damage Insurance
Coverage varies based on your area, the specifics of your policy, the amount of damage and other factors.
The sooner you file claims, the more likely you are to get the compensation you deserve. You could lose your chance if you don’t act with urgency.
Dangerous storm damage, lead to mold problems and cause other problems.
- Water Damage: Flood water can ruin foundations, ruin drywall, carpet and framing, lead to mold problems and cause other problems.
- Hurricane and Tornado Damage: Circular wind storms can cause serious damage to all parts of your property, including catastrophic damage to landscaping, siding and windows.
- Wind Damage: This can rip off siding, shingles and even whole roofs, lead to broken windows, damage landscaping and electricity hookups and cause other problems.
- Hail Aftermath: This can cause shingle and siding damage, leading to long-term leaks and compounding damage.
- Winter Storm Damage: This can cause collapsed roofs, break branches and power poles, and more.
Find a Professional Damage and Remediation Professional
If your property has damage from a storm, act without delay. Choose a professional contractor that is licensed and insured, and that knows your area. Call today to schedule a consultation.