What to Expect After a Storm
Weather is impossible to predict, and some storms can cause serious damage to your property. Our restoration services company can fix up your property, getting it back to pre-loss condition in no time. Our local technicians know the hazards of local storms and how to get everything back to normal.
Get through the storm, and then assess the impact. Read the information below for more.
Coverage amounts vary based on your region, the specifics of your policy, the amount of damage and more.
First, document the damage to your property to the best of your capability. Take a lot of photos and keep your receipts related to appliances and maintenance work. Then, get in touch with a restoration contractor and your insurer. Your provider will send a claim representative or assessor. The best contractors can coordinate policy providers to help you save money.
Storm Damage Scenarios
- Damage from Flooding: Flood water can seep into foundations, ruin drywall, carpet and framing, lead to mold proliferation and much more.
- Hurricane and Tornado Damage: Circular winds can cause serious damage to all parts of your property, such as catastrophic damage to siding, roofs, landscaping and more.
- Damage from Wind Storms: This can rip off siding, shingles and even whole roofs, break windows, damage landscaping and electricity hookups and cause other problems.
- Hail Damage: This can cause shingle and siding damage, and that can mean roof leaks and compounding structural damage.
- Winter Storms: Blizzards can collapse roofs, break trees and electric systems, and much more.
Seek Out a Professional Damage and Remediation Professional
If your home or business has storm damage, act without delay. Choose a professional that is licensed and insured, and that knows your area. Get in touch today to learn more.