Severe Weather Damage Scenarios
Weather can be unpredictable, and some storms can cause serious damage to your property. Our damage repair service can repair your structure, getting it back to new in no time. Our local experts know the hazards of local storms and how to get everything back to normal.
Get through the storm, and then examine the aftermath. Read on for more.
Coverage varies based on your region, the specifics of your policy, the severity of damage and more.
Most storms are considered acts of God, and that means that your insurer can’t single you out. But failing to file claims in a timely manner can cause problems, and neighborhood rates go up anyway following disasters. That means you should always file claims as quickly as possible.
Storm Damage Scenarios
- Damage from Flooding: Flood water can seep into foundations, ruin framing and finish work, lead to mold problems and cause other problems.
- Hurricane and Tornado Damage: Circular winds can completely destroy, including catastrophic damage to landscaping, siding and windows.
- Damage from Wind Storms: This can damage structures, destroy glass, wreak havoc on trees and electric systems and more.
- Hail Aftermath: Severe hail can bend and crack shingles and siding, and that can mean roof leaks and compounding damage.
- Winter Storm Damage: Blizzards can cause roofs to fail, lead to broken trees and electricity poles, and cause other harm.
Hire an Experienced Storm Repair Team
If your business or home has damage from a storm, act quickly. Choose a professional that is licensed and insured, and that knows your area. Contact us today to schedule a consultation.