All companies need to plan to ensure the continuity of their business. These plans should feature plans for the facilities, instead of only items like emergency power and data backup.
The Paul Davis First Response Program, developed for property managers and owners, includes complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. For a free consultation, just call Paul Davis Emergency Services of Winnetka, CA today!
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation and planning
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduces the severity of a loss, minimizes repairs expenses, and gets your business on track faster.
- Professional consultation – Minimize damage and heighten your awareness by creating an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – We’ll learn more about your properties and management team to streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your plan is comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.