Damage Storms Can Cause
Weather is impossible to predict, and some storms can cause severe damage. Our restoration services company can repair your property, getting it back to how it was before quickly. Our local teams know the hazards of local storms and how to get everything back to normal.
Get through the storm, and then assess the damage. Read below for more.
Insurance for Storm Damage
Coverage amounts vary based on your area, your insurer, the amount of damage and other factors.
Make a list of the damage, keep all receipts and get on the phone with your insurance company and a storm damage restoration contractor.
Storm Damage Scenarios
- Winter Storm Damage: Heavy snow can cause roofs to fail, lead to broken trees and electricity poles, and much more.
- Hail Storm Aftermath: Severe hail can bend and crack shingles and siding, and that can mean roof leaks and compounding damage.
- Damage from Wind Storms: This can rip off siding, shingles and even whole roofs, destroy glass, damage landscaping and power grids and cause other problems.
- Tornado and Tropical Storm Damage: Circular wind storms can completely destroy, such as catastrophic damage to landscaping, siding and windows.
- Damage from Flooding: Floods can get into your building’s foundation, ruin framing and finish work, lead to mold growth and much more.
Seek Out an Experienced Contractor
Damaged properties are often dangerous, and hiring a professional restoration service company can help you get the problem solved quickly and correctly. Contact us today.