Severe Weather Damage Scenarios
Property damage caused by severe weather can be devastating to your family or business, and fixing it can be difficult. To get storm damage repair completed safely and effectively, you need repair and restoration contractors that focuses on returning your structure back to pre-storm conditions. We are the experts you need.
Get through the storm, and then assess the impact. Read the information below for more.
Storm Damage Insurance
Coverage varies based on your region, your policy, the severity of damage and other factors.
To get as much money as possible from your insurer, make sure you document and photograph all the damage right away. Then, get in touch with your insurance agent and have an assessor come out. You should also find a repair company.
Storms that cause property damage may lead to mold problems and much more.
- Winter Storms: Blizzards can cause collapsed roofs, break trees and electric systems, and cause other harm.
- Hail Storm Damage: Severe hail can bend and crack shingles and siding, and that can mean roof leaks and compounding structural damage.
- Wind-related Property Damage: This can rip off siding, shingles and even whole roofs, lead to broken windows, wreak havoc on trees and electric systems and more.
- Tornado and Tropical Storm Damage: Circular wind storms can completely destroy, such as catastrophic damage to roofs, windows, siding and landscaping.
- Flood Damage: Floods can get into your building’s foundation, ruin structures and possessions inside, lead to mold problems and much more.
Find an Experienced Contractor
If your property has been hit with storm-related damage, act without delay. Choose a professional contractor that is insured, credentialed and licensed, and that knows your area. Get in touch today to schedule a consultation.