All companies need to plan to ensure the continuity of their business. But, these plans typically involve a firm’s data or emergency power back-up. A balanced plan will include facilities as well.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program, designed for property owners and managers, includes total disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Contact Paul Davis Emergency Services of Winnetka, CA today to receive your free consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation and planning
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce the severity of a loss, minimize expenses, and get your business on track faster with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – Reduce damage and improve your awareness by developing an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity with your properties, we will expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Having a comprehensive plan in place will put your management team, customers and tenants at ease.